Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Complicated

Honestly..it is just to early for u to say that u like me or whatever words that u said to me last night..i mean how can u have that kind of feelings toward me..we dun even meet each other yet..we dun kno each other well and u dun even know how am i look like..(u might hate me after u meet me personally) u cant make that kind of things easy..it shows that u are still not matured enough..ok..

I dun know what LOVE means to u..(its not a matter of age actually..its a matter of gap that exist between us..(u are still schooling and i'm going to finish my degree soon..so it sound so wrong..)

We are not in the same topic or kind of thinking...the way u think and act is actually too babies and i dun think i can get into u..(i'm not that babies thinking..well its cute but..i dun kno..) we are different in many ways..so take a deep breath and think twice before u make any decision ok..i kno youngsters nowdays easy to fall in LOVE or simply take things easy where the things is actually not that easy.

So..my advice is..dont easy to get comfortable with strangers..u need to think twice in any decision that ur going to make ok..

As fas as i kno u..u are actually kind of matured person but have'nt reach that level of matured yet..u are a nice girl and always make me happy..but again..doesnt means that i hate you..i like you so much..but it's complicated..

No comments:

Post a Comment